Join the team
Find your next job at Cloud Office
Toghether, we deliver cutting edge solutions for modern organizations, using Google Cloud technology.
Google Workspace Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Customer specialist, you will work within the Service Delivery team to help our customers with their support needs. You will be required to meet SLAs and achieve exceptional customer satisfaction. Support will be provided remotely or on site depending on case needs.
- Maintain 2 Google Workspace certificates, 1 sales and 1 technical
- Utilize online courses to self train and improve to pass required exams
- Adhere to all work related instructions from the immediate supervisor and in the order of hierarchy;
- Handle a broad range of customer cases – gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues; Escalate cases as needed;
- Provide and facilitate the delivery of responsive and reliable technical solutions to customers as per the defined process and guidelines;
- Meet and exceed requirements for deliverable output;
- Guide customers through the process of online activation of subscription;
- Assist in configuring devices – mobile devices, tablets, PCs (Android OS, iOS, Win etc);
- Provide support to migrate email into Google Workspace;
- Provide support to add/remove/modify user permissions on emails, calendars, shared documents etc.;
- Teach users the basics of setting up Google Workspace apps – Gmail, calendar, shared file storage, office tools and sites;
- Know resources available to learn and to help customers;
- Welcome feedback and constantly strive for improving the key Customer focus.;
- Participate in training and coaching sessions (refreshers and/or product/process update ones) upon requirement and/or necessity.;
- Contribute to content and technical community efforts;
Customer Sucess Manager
As a Customer Success Manager you’ll be responsible for nurturing and managing existing customer relationships. You’d need to understand the existing customer’s landscape, growth plans and align those with the Cloud Office product and services portfolio (Google Workspace, Google Cloud, Managed and professional services). The excellent candidate will be the one shaping the offerings as per customer’s needs and driving company strategy within the existing customer base.
- Earn and maintain needed certifications: Sales and Tech Google Workspace, Cloud Digital leader on the Google Cloud front
- Design and deliver compelling narratives that accelerate adoption of cloud solutions through partnering with solutions architects, business stakeholders, and the extended Sales team
- Express and refine the Cloud Office message to startups, collaborating closely with Marketing.
- Drive actively Cloud Office events organisation, peer to peer meetings and other activities that would nurture customer relationships
- Participate in 3rd party events, present capabilities and methodology if required
- Setup and manage periodic caidence with customers, drive agreed action items forward until successful closure
Cloud Architect / Customer Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Experience as a technical engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
Experience in one of the following: cloud migration, disaster recovery, application/servers assessment and discovery.
Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
Ability and interest to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
Experience in data center architectures and components.
Joining Cloud Office you’ll have the opportunity to work with various customers (predominantly digital native companies) to help and support their Google Cloud journey. Typical cases you’ll be involved into are:
- Presales activities
- Discovery of existing infrastructure and setup
- Ensure technical win by showcasing objectively Google Cloud technology advantages
- Create and potentially execute or consult migration to Google cloud from legacy solution
- Existing customers
- Extend consultancy in infrastructure modernization and movements towards managed services, serverless solutions to achieve cost and performance optimization
- Be the Google Cloud trusted advisor
- Recommend migration strategies, enterprise architectures, migration tools, and cloud infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Challenge and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with ambitious and novel solutions leveraging a sophisticated set of technical competences.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Manage the technical relationship with Cloud Office’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.