Mercatus: Why you should move your existing G Suite subscription to Cloud Office
Cloud Office proposed and implemented Business optimizations and Security enhancements after analysing the customer’s environment with a Security Audit and a Business Impact Survey.
Mercatus has been using G Suite (Currently Workspace) since inception through a direct purchase from Google. The missing part of the puzzle were the answers of questions like:
- Could there be a more personal approach from Google for a company like theirs?
- Has the Mercatus Workspace been set up according to Google’s best practices?
- Is the Workspace environment secure enough out of the box?
- Are we utilizing the full potential of the product and hence gaining the maximum benefit?
- Is their current setup cost effective?
- What else we could do with G Suite?
The billing account of Mercatus has been transferred and registered with Cloud Office with NO downtime or business interruption. Total time for completion was 5 minutes.
The Security audit was performed per Google’s Best Practices: validating 80+ checkpoints, providing compliance score and improvement areas
Business impact: Identified adoption rates vs Google proven best practices and areas of improvement to leverage the full potential of the product.
All in all, a detailed and specific SWOT analysis has been provided and agreed mitigation steps were executed.
Cost optimization: 21% reduction in cost, driven by better per licence rate provided by Cloud Office and users optimization.
Security: compliance score improved by 25+%
Adoption: 100% positively impacted users and additional cost benefits of ~30% in connected areas were proposed